Please read this End-User License Agreement carefully before clicking the “I Agree” button, downloading or using Notability For Windows.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this End-User License Agreement:
- Agreement means this End-User License Agreement that forms the entire agreement between You and the Company regarding the use of the Application. This Agreement has been created with the help of the TermsFeed EULA Generator.
- Application means the software program provided by the Company downloaded by You to a Device, named Notability For Windows
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Notability For Windows.
- Content refers to content such as text, images, or other information that can be posted, uploaded, linked to, or otherwise made available by You, regardless of the form of that content.
- Country refers to: California, United States
- Device means any device that can access the Application such as a computer, a cellphone, or a digital tablet.
- Third-Party Services means any services or content (including data, information, applications, and other products services) provided by a third party that may be displayed, included, or made available by the Application.
- You mean the individual accessing or using the Application or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Application, as applicable.
By clicking the “I Agree” button, downloading or using the Application, You are agreeing to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement. If You do not agree to the terms of this Agreement, do not click on the “I Agree” button, do not download or do not use the Application.
This Agreement is a legal document between You and the Company and it governs your use of the Application made available to You by the Company.
The Application is licensed, not sold, to You by the Company for use strictly in accordance with the terms of this Agreement.
Scope of License
The Company grants You a revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited license to download, install and use the Application strictly in accordance with the terms of this Agreement.
The license that is granted to You by the Company is solely for your personal, non-commercial purposes strictly in accordance with the terms of this Agreement.
The Application may display, include or make available third-party content (including data, information, applications, and other products and services) or provide links to third-party websites or services.
You acknowledge and agree that the Company shall not be responsible for any Third-party Services, including their accuracy, completeness, timeliness, validity, copyright compliance, legality, decency, quality, or any other aspect thereof. The Company does not assume and shall not have any liability or responsibility to You or any other person or entity for any Third-party Services.